News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1330 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: March 31, 2023, 04:37:20 PM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 08:29:36 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
Happy with QHoster.com VPS hosting. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 07:51:08 AM »
I should also note that I do not have large amounts of traffic visiting my website, and that is something which could change my review, however, at my mediocre traffic requirements, QHoster.com has served my in all better than any other host I have ever had.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2023, 08:45:50 AM »
I would STRONGLY recommend QHoster.com Linux, Windows RDP, managed vps to anyone that is setting up a website.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 07:19:32 AM »
The guys at QHoster.com know their stuff! I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable. 30 locations to choose from.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2023, 11:43:45 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. It also offers a variety of other additional features that are included in the plan, such as Free Data Migration, Remote SSH Access, a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life. These features are just a few of the many that are offered.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 06:36:16 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the best quality web hosting at the lowest possible price. Its entry-level plan starts at a low $25 per month. Other included extras include data migration, remote SSH access, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life, among others. These are but a sampling of the many available options.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2023, 11:05:40 AM »
If QHoster.com maintains high level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. I love the respect, honesty, and bending over backwards they have done for me during the move and setting up everything. My website is up and running and I love it!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2023, 10:05:48 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. It also provides a variety of other additional services that are included in the plan, such as free setup, free domain for life, free remote SSH access, free data migration, and a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime.