News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Game server solutions?  (Read 1084 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Game server solutions?
« on: January 24, 2023, 12:56:40 PM »
I'd like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the game server provider. The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order game server solutions and this option seems to be good for me.
What do you think about Trunkspacehosting.com ? Are they trustworthy? Have you ever used them before?
Alternatives for getting game servers from?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: Game server solutions?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 05:51:25 PM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 11:04:16 AM »
GET AN EXTRA 20% OFF YOUR GAME SERVER PURCHASE UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2023. USE PROMO CODE TSH_20OFF ON CHECKOUT.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, thanks Trunkspacehosting.com for the wonderful support and service!

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 04:45:58 AM »
There are several game server solutions available that allow you to host and manage your game servers. Some popular options include:

1) Amazon GameLift: A cloud-based solution for hosting and managing multiplayer games that offers automatic scaling, low latency, and high reliability.

2) Microsoft Azure: Microsoft's cloud platform offers a range of services for game developers, including game hosting, matchmaking, and real-time analytics.

3) Google Cloud Gaming: Google Cloud's gaming solution provides scalable and efficient game hosting, as well as a low-latency network for smooth gameplay.

4) Dedicated Servers: Renting a dedicated server gives you complete control over the hardware and software of the server, but requires a high level of technical expertise to manage.

Steam Dedicated Servers: A platform provided by Valve Corporation that allows you to host your game server using Steam's infrastructure.

5) Multiplay: A cloud-based platform that specializes in hosting and managing game servers, with features such as automatic scaling and custom server configurations.

Ultimately, the choice of game server solution depends on your specific needs and requirements, such as the size and complexity of your game, budget, and the level of control and customization you need.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting