UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Which server is better to follow?

(1/2) > >>

Vanhoeck:
Which server (hostingsource.com or planethoster.com) is better to follow?

Corrsikos:
Highly recommend GTHost.com for anyone looking for reliable instant server hosting and support services.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Wilsonjacob45:
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

GoMaryRound:
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are worth trying.
Their hosting services and features make my hosting life  simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute. So from my point of view they rock.

Finelige:
I use Zakservers.com offshore streaming servers and host 4 sites on it. They accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version