News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which shared account should I have a deal with?  (Read 1539 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Which shared account should I have a deal with?
« on: February 01, 2023, 06:04:34 PM »
Which shared account (kvchosting.net or planethoster.com) should I have a deal with?

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: Which shared account should I have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 03:39:56 AM »
WHUK is the Best hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 07:23:29 AM »
For me, https://www.kvchosting.net/unlimited-hosting.html look great - starting from $1.89/mo.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 07:52:02 AM »
I have been thoroughly impressed with kvchosting.net from the beginning, after doing research on this site and then deciding to signup with them. They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk...
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2023, 11:57:18 AM »
In terms of quality and price, WebHostingWorld's web hosting services are unmatched. The cheapest monthly price for this service is just $1. It includes a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, and a free one-click softaculous app installer, among many other features.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2023, 08:35:30 AM »
bodHOST is one of our most recommended cPanel web hosting providers for several reasons. First, it offers a custom control panel, which allows you to manage your own hosting. While live phone customer support isn't available 24/7, the provider is responsive to live chat and tickets.

A great deal from bodHOST - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting and Absolutely Get 1-year free hosting.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 09:34:28 AM by davids007 »

BMeade411

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 12:24:26 PM »
There are many shared-accounts providers out there. When deciding which provider to use, it's important to compare their plans and features. It doesn't matter if you are using shared accounts for business or personal usage, you should know how to choose the best deal for your needs. Now you can get sticker maker to learn more latest new print stickers. When looking to open a shared account there are a few things you need to be aware of. Shared accounts can either be a good way to save money or they could make your life more complicated.