News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: I need dedicated server  (Read 2254 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
I need dedicated server
« on: January 24, 2023, 12:13:07 PM »
Hello Folks! I need dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max.
Any provider recomendations? What host is better? Any info on Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting?

Any reviews, please?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: I need dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 04:35:36 AM »
WHUK is the Best hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 10:27:48 AM »
WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan for dedicated hosting only costs $119 per month with this company. In addition to that, it provides a Free Linux Operating System, Free Setup, a Free Domain for Life, and Free SSL for Life.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 08:43:30 AM »
Features fit my needs perfectly. Just contact Hostnamaste.com and they will find the best hosting fit for your needs.
Thankfully I've discovered this web host.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 09:06:07 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the web hosting services that are both the best and the most cheap. The most basic subscription starts at $99 per month. In addition to that, it provides free SSL and unlimited bandwidth.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 07:24:21 AM »
You won't go wrong with them. Hostnamaste.com goes out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

bobbrencher01

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 01:29:59 AM »
Features fit my needs perfectly like credit repair denver and get the chance to know how to sell my house fast raleigh nc

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 08:05:13 AM »
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Hostnamaste.com has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours. Cool pricing for budget dedicated server - starting from $29.99/mo.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

islamic6543

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2023, 12:03:01 PM »
BlueHost is the best... InHouse Experts to Consult You on Dedicated Server Hosting & Growing Your Presence Online! Dedicated Server Hosting which Gives Ultimate Power, Performance, Security, Control & More. 24x7 Local Support. Design & SEO Consultation.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2023, 09:44:04 AM »
The greatest and most economical web hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome.com. The price of its most basic package begins at $99 per month. In addition to that, it provides free SSL and unlimited bandwidth.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 05:43:37 PM »
If you are looking for the Best windows dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then OwnwebServers will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet. For example, it has equipped the latest SSD drives in its servers which are very popular for their blazing-fast data transport capabilities.

20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout.

Here are the features

Easy-to-use control panel
Instant activation
Money back guarantee
Latest Hardware equipment
24/7 support
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 05:55:33 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 07:33:35 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The price of its most basic package begins at just $119 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide range of additional services, such as 1 IP Address Included, Free Linux OS, Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, and Free SSL for Life. Other additional features are also available.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2023, 05:53:08 AM »
When it comes to choosing the best-dedicated server in the USA, there are several factors to consider, such as server specifications, uptime guarantees, customer support, and pricing.

You can try bodHOST Hosting another reliable dedicated server provider that offers a variety of server options at competitive prices. Their servers come with SSD storage, free server management, and a 99.95% uptime guarantee.

You can get an instant 10% off on bodHOST dedicated hosting plans with promo code MDS10!

lindamartn15

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2023, 05:08:01 PM »
Your thread provided us useful information to work on. You have done an outstanding job.
credit repair tempe

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2023, 06:28:12 PM »
If you're in need of a dedicated server, it means you require a hosting solution where you have exclusive use of an entire physical server for your website or application. Here are some important factors to consider when choosing a dedicated server:

Reliability and Uptime
Performance and Resources
Customization and Flexibility
Security Measures
Support and Management