News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS is the best ...  (Read 1541 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS is the best ...
« on: January 19, 2023, 06:20:42 PM »
Which VPS is better to have a deal with - qhoster.com or rockhoster.com?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: VPS is the best ...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 12:31:45 PM »
If you need to find reliable hosting provider which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure. Take a look at Rightservers.com and also Webhost.pro VPS solutions. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 08:46:23 AM »
In time with hosting with cloudarion.com SSD VPS provider I needed their support several times, always getting quick solution of the issue.
The tech support is always there and provides a lot of help when needed, I personally can recommend this hosting provider.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 08:58:23 AM »
I chose QHoster.com after months of research and comparative study, and it's one of the most winning choices i have ever made.
A great change when I was in a bind because my previous provider kept going down. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 08:22:13 AM »
I've been hosting my site with netshop-isp.com.cy vps hosting over a year and everything works perfect. Try them for free: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps/

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 11:42:29 AM »
Webhostingworld provides top-tier services at competitive prices. The lowest monthly price is only $25. In addition, it provides a wide range of optional extras like cpanel and WHM. Cost-free Initial Setup, Permanently Free Domain Name, One Free IP Address, Remote SSH Access, No Cost to Move Your Data, 99.9 Percent Service Availability SLA, Permanently Free SSL.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 09:56:07 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan just starts from $25/month. Its basic plan just starts from $25/month. It also offers various other additional features such as cpanel/WHM included,Free Setup,1 IP Address Included,Remote SSH Access,Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2023, 04:38:35 PM »
ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

Save 50% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VPS50 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

Features Are:

$7 for the first month
Then $7 monthly with no contracts, no changes
Latest of PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and Ruby
7 operating system options for Linux or Windows
Full root access and choice of datacenter
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 05:51:29 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2023, 12:21:54 PM »
I went with QHoster.com VPS hosting because of good reviews. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. The support staff is helpful as far as I'm concerned.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2023, 10:27:42 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. Also, it provides a variety of additional services, such as free setup, Cpanel and WHM already installed, 1 IP address included, remote SSH access, free data migration, 99.9% uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »
The top and most reasonably priced web hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome. Its most basic plan may be purchased for $59.95 per month and comes with free SSL, free domain, full root access, free site transfer, and customer assistance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 10:20:15 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan for virtual private servers (VPS) costs just $25 per month to start. Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, and a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee are some of the additional services that are provided in addition to those that are already included in the plan.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 09:51:45 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. It also provides a variety of extra features that are included in the VPS hosting plan, such as Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life. These characteristics can be found in the cpanel and WHM that are included in the plan.