UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Looking for Dedicated server

<< < (2/2)

wwwspyder:
Must say that www.21st-thailand.com is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

Vanhoeck:
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: legionbox.com and finaltek.com.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Corrsikos:
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
I plan to stay put with 21st-thailand.com thai web host. Impressed with the features and prices. Recommended.

GoMaryRound:
Servers from hostround.com and brixly.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.

m2host:
M2host offers web hosting services that are both affordable and reliable. Additionally, it provides bandwidth that is not metered. The cost of its most basic package begins at $59 per month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version