News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server which is reliable and cheap ...  (Read 1445 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Server which is reliable and cheap ...
« on: December 08, 2022, 06:21:20 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I wonder which plan should I have a deal with and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Server which is reliable and cheap ...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 09:29:06 AM »
As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend kvchosting.net solutions in the USA! The business hosting package lets me start a new project as I iterate over my early development sprints and scale it up as the project nears completion and gains popularity.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 08:36:56 AM »
Myresellerhome offers some of the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available; the basic plan begins at just $2 per month. Additionally, it provides unlimited disc space, unlimited bandwidth, free SSl, and free cpanel for no additional cost.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 03:27:25 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
24x7 into 365 days uptime which is worth paying every penny.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 11:40:46 AM »
I work as a professional web developer and have found kvchosting.net to be a web host far above all others.
The control panel is easy to learn. All features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems. Highly recommend them.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 07:57:37 AM »
You can get nice Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server - Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed.