News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS hosting in the USA is needed  (Read 1656 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
VPS hosting in the USA is needed
« on: December 06, 2022, 10:07:01 AM »
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget euro 30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Location Europe
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you think Centohost.com VPS hosting will work fine for my needs?
Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: VPS hosting in the USA is needed
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 06:24:55 AM »
bodHOST sets the bar pretty high when it comes to managed VPS hosting. Its features alone scored the second-highest on this list in our research testing, and it’s easy to see why. All plans come with free backups, root access, and up to eight CPU cores with five cPanel licenses included.

There’s also help available 24/7 via phone, live chat, and a ticketing system, plus a 30-day money-back guarantee.

You can save 50% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code VPS50. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

View more Offers: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/christmas-web-hosting-offers-2022/

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 09:15:27 AM »
If you are looking for the best and reliable hosting provider to buy a web hosting then you have to do research.
And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
Make a list and compare web hosting companies
Go with company reviews
Should be available for 24/7
Affordable plans
Security
For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is also the right option.
For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/

eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 06:17:40 AM »
They are offering hosting in Bosnia.
If you need a good VPS in the USA, can draw your attention to hostingsource.com VPS hosting solutions.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 11:35:04 AM »
We changed to centohost.com VPS hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience. When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2022, 10:20:11 AM »
Greetings to all webmasters.
I recommend centohost.com web host for newbies and professionals as well. Good web hosting provider without any doubt.
When I contact their tech support, they explained me everything I needed to know for successful running of my site.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 11:01:24 AM »
There are many companies that offer VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting in the USA. VPS hosting is a type of web hosting that provides a virtualized environment for you to host your website or application.

Some options for VPS hosting in the USA include:

1) DigitalOcean: DigitalOcean is a cloud infrastructure provider that offers a variety of hosting options, including VPS hosting. Their VPS hosting plans come with a range of features, including SSD storage, flexible bandwidth, and the ability to scale up as your needs grow.

2) Linode: Linode is another cloud infrastructure provider that offers VPS hosting. They have a variety of VPS plans available, including options with high memory, storage, and CPU resources. Linode also offers a wide range of additional features, including a cloud firewall and load balancer.

3) Vultr: Vultr is a cloud computing platform that offers VPS hosting in multiple locations around the world, including the USA. They have a range of VPS plans available, including options with high memory, storage, and CPU resources. Vultr also offers a variety of additional features, such as the ability to deploy multiple VPS instances and the option to choose between different operating systems.

When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it's important to consider factors such as the location of the servers, the available resources, and the level of support and additional features offered. You should also consider your budget and the specific needs of your website or application.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 06:19:34 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be right for you.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2022, 07:47:33 AM »
I do not think they can be beaten on value for money, they even did not put up their charges with the new VAT increase. Centohost.com customer service is incredible. I've had practically instant responses for any submitted support tickets and this includes throughout the night on occasions.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2023, 05:29:20 AM »
I am pleased with Host.co.in VPS hosting. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

What I'm trying to say is that Host.co.in is a real decent option for hosting websites and also for registering domains. During our twelve months as clients, uptime has been excellent, and we have not experienced any issues either with our website or email.

You can save on VPS Hosting >> 20% OFF VPS Hosting -  Use Code NYV20. Hurry Up avail to this offer now.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 08:10:36 AM by Divya165 »