News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best place to have a deal with ...  (Read 1306 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Best place to have a deal with ...
« on: December 02, 2022, 05:58:59 PM »
Comparing shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Best place to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 10:04:42 AM »
For me, hostingsource.com looks quite good. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 09:33:01 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I recommend hostforweb.com web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 10:20:21 AM »
I think it's is a good deal! We changed to hostingsource.com hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience. When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2022, 10:29:28 AM »
I would not hesitate to recommend QHoster.com to those webmasters or newbies who need reliable hosting.
You will make right decision to choose their hosting deals, so, I believe they will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 08:15:20 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

No doubt, hostingsource.com cheap web hosting solutions will serve your demands.
It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 01:25:55 PM »
First of all, on which platform is your website built? what is your website (blog, e-commerce, etc.), and which kind of traffic is on your website? then Buy a web hosting server for your website. 10GB Hosting web host is the best place for hosting your website. It provides Cheap Linux Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting, Windows Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting & Dedicated servers at low cost. It is a flexible, scalable & secure web hosting solution.