UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Best shared hosting plan

(1/3) > >>

Rawler:
Should I use a shared account from kvchosting.net or libertyvps.net? Which one is the best one?

ryanwuk:
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

wwwspyder:
I was initially concerned about the location of Libertyvps.net servers, but the speeds have been amazing.
Can say that it is an amazing bitcoin hosting provider. The price and their products are great.

davids007:
bodHOST is one of our most recommended cPanel web hosting providers for several reasons. First, it offers a custom control panel, which allows you to manage your own hosting. While live phone customer support isn't available 24/7, the provider is responsive to live chat and tickets.

bodHOST also uses superfast SSDs for all its storage, has a free SSL certificate (for more secure web browsing), and provides SSH access for those plans that are intended for more technical users.

you can save 50% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code WH50. Hurry Up and avail of this offer now!

myresellerhome:
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic subscription starts at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides free Cpanel and free SSL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version