News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Solid server to sign up with ...  (Read 1458 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Solid server to sign up with ...
« on: October 12, 2022, 06:35:36 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are nice for me and I'm in two minds which way I should go and what should I do?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Solid server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 07:42:44 AM »
I am really happy to have found GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting service. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 03:08:19 PM »
ASVhost.com as well as hostingsource.com are the best to have a deal with due to thweir top-notch services at very modest rates.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 07:43:19 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with NetShop ISP. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...
Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 08:05:25 AM »
You won't go wrong with Datapacket.net dedicated hosting. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 06:37:49 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are the best options in the whole IT world.
They are definitely your to-go hosting providers whenever you want to buy a powerful and cheap hosting/server for your companies and for your clients. Their power specifics are just a lot better than enough, it provides more than enough resources for you to run a website smoothly.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2022, 09:46:55 AM »
I must say that I am satisfied using INSIGHT WEB HOSTING service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.