News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 1274 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: October 24, 2022, 05:50:57 PM »
Which VPS should I have buy from legionbox.com or kvchosting.net?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 07:29:38 AM »
I like kvchosting.net SSD hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 08:32:35 AM »
So far, I haven't experienced any downtime with kvchosting.net and the SSD VPS is fast.
The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 05:33:34 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 08:55:56 AM »
You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.

I'd recommend Rightservers.com and Exmasters.com to anyone looking for VPS hosting with all of the features!
The customer support is AMAZING! Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 08:38:39 AM »
I'm impressed with kvchosting.net hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 08:05:03 AM »
Whenever I have had problems, kvchosting.net team has been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem. I am a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server.