News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable VPS provider ...  (Read 2163 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable VPS provider ...
« on: October 18, 2022, 03:43:12 PM »
Should I use a VPS from either libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?
Plan to host a forum.

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 07:40:23 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
You can rely on Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS - It is like they motivate you to grow your business. And everything works!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 08:09:32 AM »
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?
I'm happy with Webhost.pro cheap vps hosting service. Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 08:53:04 AM »
It seems to me that Hosting022.com Serbia SSDVPS will be worth trying. Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch!
This host is not some cheap hosts that i have been on before with other hosting providers.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 06:33:06 PM »
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are solid and reliable.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2022, 09:45:55 AM »
I am glad to use Exmasters.com VPS hosting service.. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 08:24:17 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. Its basic plan for VPS just starts from $25/month. It also offers c-panel and WHM,Free Domain for Life,1 IP Address Included,Remote SSH Access
Free Data Migration,99.9% Uptime Guarantee,Free SSL for Life.

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2022, 01:31:00 PM »
High-performance Managed VPS Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-vps Server for website lightning-fast speed.10GB Hosting's Managed VPS Hosting solution includes High-speed SSD, cPanel/WHMCS, 99.9% uptime & 24/7 managed live support. Its Managed VPS Hosting service plan include Cloud Virtual Servers, Flexible Upgrades, Full Root/RDP Access, KVM Virtualization, Instant VPS Provisioning, Up to 1 Gbps port, Choose your OS, Dedicated IP Address, DDoS Protection, SSD Based Servers, VPS Control Panel, Scalable CPU and RAM, 4 locations, Traffic(100 Mbps port), Enterprise-Grade Hardware.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2022, 06:00:41 PM »
KVChosting.net is the best hosting company I have used to date. Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly. Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2022, 10:35:07 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides cPanel and WHM. Free Migration, Free Data, Free SSL for Life, Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, One IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, 99.9 Percent Uptime Guarantee.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2022, 06:11:11 AM »
Believe you'll not regret a thing having looked at Xxiwebhosting.com Thailand VPS hosting solutions.
They are exceedingly quick to respond to support issues, even from pre-sales stage. Don't even bother looking anywhere else, this host is who you need.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2022, 09:25:22 AM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most basic services start at $59.95 a month and include a free domain name and SSL encryption.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2022, 07:57:45 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. In addition, it provides free installation, a free lifetime domain name, one IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2022, 07:32:10 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its most basic package for shared hosting costs just $25 per month to begin with. In addition to that, it provides a free setup, c-panel, and WHM, as well as a free domain name for life.

allen1992

• View Profile
    • https://ultahost.com/envato-hosting
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2022, 09:46:40 AM »
Go with ultahost.com they are the cheapest in the market choose between USA VPS or Europe, Germany VPS
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 09:50:08 AM by allen1992 »