News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable VPS provider ...  (Read 1186 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Stable VPS provider ...
« on: October 18, 2022, 03:35:20 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Stable VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 07:47:02 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? Any specific server location?

I joined cloudarion.com SSD VPS a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 06:13:02 PM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 08:08:12 AM »
I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about Hosting022.com servers, network.
I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 08:49:45 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. A basic plan for $25 per month for a virtual private server with Free Installation, Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Direct SSH Login, Free Data Integration, 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, and Free SSL for Life are some of the additional features that are provided.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2022, 09:48:35 AM »
OwnWebServers is a leading cloud based web hosting provider with an excellent reputation among webmasters for providing extremely fast, efficient hosting services. They offer broad array of hosting services at affordable cost and all plans are packed with world-class features.

On the occasion of Halloween 2022, OwnWebServers is offering up to 70% Discount on VPS hosting hosting & Multiple Locations.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th October 2022

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now