News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for a VPS - the right way  (Read 1438 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right way
« on: September 16, 2022, 12:38:33 PM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs. First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead. When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What are your views on GTHost.com instant hosting solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
Thank you!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS - the right way
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 05:31:44 PM »
Servers from maxrdp.com and hostingsource.com are solid, stable and trustworthy.
I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 09:38:15 AM »
Well, QHoster.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 05:24:39 PM »
QHoster.com and kvchosting.net are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Sites are always up and speed is just great.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 08:22:32 AM »
Sure enough GTHost.com made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had. I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry. Their instant dedicated hosting package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2022, 11:44:38 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job. Highly recommend netshop isp VPS hosting.
Awesome support.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 08:06:36 AM »
As I know, GTHost.com specializes in delivering secure instant dedicated servers, not VPS. But their pricing is so cheap.
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.