UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Looking for a VPS - the right way

(1/2) > >>

Corrsikos:
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs. First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead. When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What are your views on GTHost.com instant hosting solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
Thank you!

GoMaryRound:
Servers from maxrdp.com and hostingsource.com are solid, stable and trustworthy.
I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.

Finelige:
Well, QHoster.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

JustMe:
QHoster.com and kvchosting.net are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Sites are always up and speed is just great.

Rizzotto:
Sure enough GTHost.com made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had. I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry. Their instant dedicated hosting package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version