UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

good shared hosting?

(1/2) > >>

Corrsikos:
Hello,
I need to get good shared hosting account.
I came across kvchosting.net SSD website hosting solutions.
Do you think they are good? Any comments?
Alternatives?

m2host:
M2host provides the most excellent web hosting at the most reasonable prices. Its standard price begins at just one dollar every month. It provides customers free migration, unlimited storage space, and unlimited bandwidth.

Finelige:
I have many web sites hosted at several providers Hosting022.com is one of the best. It has always done a good job for us.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
Thank them a lot.

webhostingworld:
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic shared hosting package is only one dollar per month. SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, and Free click Softaculous App installation is some of the features that are provided by this hosting web service.

ownwebservers1:
If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment