News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best Hosting for WordPress?  (Read 1379 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Best Hosting for WordPress?
« on: September 15, 2022, 08:09:59 AM »
I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).
Any info on these web hosts: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com ? Are they trustworthy?
What host is better?

Thanks!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Best Hosting for WordPress?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 05:30:22 PM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Visit for web hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/wordpress-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 08:39:07 AM »
I've not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
Well, hostingsource.com hosting plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 08:16:17 AM »
On top of all that QHoster.com prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 07:13:04 AM »
I've used several hosts in the past and Hostingsource.com has exceeded my expectations!
The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past. You will be very pleased.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 08:21:19 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
As for the good wordpress hosting provider, can recommend hosting022.com solutions. Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.