News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1134 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
The best shared account to sign up with ...
« on: October 02, 2024, 06:53:20 PM »
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: The best shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 09:31:24 AM »
At last I have found a host that actually listens to what you are saying. There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with rockhoster.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 09:04:45 AM »
I have no outages..
Rockhoster.com decent host updates all software on a regular basis so fantastico is usually up-to-date, and their security is as good as it gets.
I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2024, 02:47:53 PM »
The best shared accounts are available from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.

Dollar2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 11:50:40 AM »
Dollar2Host provides best shared hosting services with the prices starting at just $1.99 per month. You can get experience of best security features, unbelievable discounts and best customer support with guaranteed high uptime. Please visit the website for more details.