News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows  (Read 2009 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows
« on: September 17, 2024, 10:10:53 AM »
I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy (any country, US IP is preferred).
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and Rockhoster.com vps hosting?
What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2024, 07:43:13 AM »
If you're looking for a Linux and Windows VPS hosting provider to sign up with, consider BodHOST. They offer reliable, secure, and customizable VPS services that cater to various website needs. With BodHOST, you can expect exceptional performance, scalability, and 24/7 customer support to ensure your online presence thrives. Signing up with BodHOST will provide you with a solid foundation to build and grow your website successfully.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2024, 10:30:37 AM by davids007 »

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024, 06:41:46 PM »
Attractive VPS accounts are available from surfhosting.co and hostingsource.com.
Their services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2024, 07:17:47 AM »
I'm really satisfied with Hostnamaste.com kvm vps. The support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent. These guys offer mulitple server locations to reach your Customer Base.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2024, 12:18:16 PM »
Your sites will be in good hands, dudes. Personally I'm fully-satisfied customer. Give Hostnamaste.com kvm vps  hosting a try.
The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful. They are no longer very cheap, recommended!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2024, 09:43:18 AM »
You can rely on GTHost.com Madrid VPS. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!