News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 120 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: September 16, 2024, 09:04:57 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to go and why?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 09:34:51 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Recommend datapacket.net web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

EchoWave

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2024, 09:25:59 AM »
It all depends on your requirements. For me, it was critical to have a stable and fast VPS in a specific location. HostPro.com met all my expectations. They have servers in different locations such as Tema (USA), Amsterdam (Netherlands), and Warsaw (Poland). This allows you to choose the server closest to you, which provides better speed and availability. I also really liked their VPS with NVMe drives - it really improves speed and performance. The 24/7/365 support was helpful in resolving any issues that arose. Popular control panels like cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk are supported, as well as free options like CWP and CyberPanel. To ensure the safety of your data, daily backups are performed and copies are kept for 30 days.