News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS should I have a deal with?  (Read 1653 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Which VPS should I have a deal with?
« on: August 29, 2024, 08:07:36 PM »
Which VPS (legionbox.com or rockhoster.com) should I have a deal with?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 09:57:46 AM »
I am very pleased with Rockhoster.com service. The Linux VPS package is complete, support questions are answered within a reasonable time.
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers. They have round the clock monitoring to make sure that your website stays up at all the times.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 09:10:44 AM »
Well, rockhoster.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 05:50:30 PM »
I have used legionbox.com.
They have very flexible solutions. I was amazed by their support. Good idea to start using them.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2024, 11:50:31 AM »
I can only hope that this host won t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.
In conclusion, my sites are in good hands and I want to recommend Rockhoster.com web host.

Their KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.

"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 11:41:07 AM »
I used legionbox.com. I have to say that I'm satisfied with the service quality and support that they provide.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2024, 04:28:42 AM »
When choosing a VPS hosting, one of the most important factors is protection and support. For me, hostpro.com was a pleasant discovery in this regard because they provide daily backups. This allows you to be sure that in case of any technical problems, you can quickly restore your data. Another advantage is their technical support, which is available 24/7. They help to resolve all issues promptly and free of charge. What I liked the most is the level of customer focus: even with the slightest problem, they are always ready to give you advice or help. Overall, the service is stable and meets my expectations.