News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...  (Read 7920 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...
« on: June 27, 2024, 08:41:20 PM »
VPS plans from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
Re: VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2024, 07:58:18 AM »
Choosing a hosting for a project is always an important step. If you are looking for something powerful and reliable, I advise you to pay attention to VPS with NVMe/SSD disks. For example, I use the services of hostpro.com and I am very satisfied. They provide high speed and stability due to the use of modern technologies. Moreover, their technical support is always on top of the game - any issues are resolved quickly and professionally. You might be interested in checking out their offers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 10:40:10 AM »
I have used Rockhoster.com hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months. Love their low-cost Linux VPS solutions in Europe.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 07:03:12 PM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and low cost.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2024, 05:58:03 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2024, 07:55:41 AM »
https://gthost.com/ - good for unmanaged.
swisslayer.com - good for DMCA-free streaming servers

wwwspyder

• View Profile

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2024, 06:30:57 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the SiteJet builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2024, 01:18:33 PM »
Why not give Webhost.pro webhost a try?
They have great prices. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.

Andy_96

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2024, 09:13:52 AM »
Did you know that the first-ever blog was created in 1994 by a college student? When it comes to running a successful blog, consistency and connecting with your audience are key. Keep your content engaging and always stay true to your voice!

VPS is not the most important thing.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2024, 08:49:58 AM »
The reliability of Rockhoster.com hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has given me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2024, 04:19:03 AM »
I have checked at rockhoster.com they have windows and linux. Which one you are interested in? Also I think the more solutions you check the better choice you make. Have a look at hostingsource.com as well. They have a lot of good solutions.

EchoWave

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2024, 12:58:05 PM »
In my opinion, the NVMe VPS from HostPro.com is also worthy of attention. The speed of NVMe disks compared to conventional SSDs is significantly noticeable when working with large databases or intensive web projects. Plus, daily backups for 30 days are a real advantage, especially when they don't take up server space. With 24/7 tech support, there's always someone to rely on, whether it's SSL installation, PHP configuration, or other server issues.