News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...  (Read 362 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...
« on: June 11, 2024, 08:53:51 PM »
Plans from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
Re: Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 10:45:05 AM »
If you are looking for good web hosting For hosting a forum, a good plan should offer reliability, speed, and ample resources. Hostbillo's VPS hosting plan is a solid choice. I am also using its VPS hosting in Germany for one year and found it worth the money. It provides dedicated resources, ensuring your forum runs smoothly even with high traffic. The plan includes scalable options, so you can upgrade as your forum grows. With 24/7 customer support, excellent uptime, and enhanced security features, Hostbillo ensures your forum remains fast and secure. Additonally their easy-to-use control panel makes managing your forum simple. Hostbillo's VPS hosting gives you the performance and flexibility needed for a successful online community.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 08:34:15 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? Any specific server location?

Well, Neironvps.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. These guys do anything to keep the sites up. The support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.