News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for EU VPS  (Read 1128 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Looking for EU VPS
« on: September 30, 2024, 11:28:38 AM »
Can you help me with finding perfect EU VPS?
I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
What are your views on Regvps.com vps solutions? Any reviews please?
Anyone know such provider?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Looking for EU VPS
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 09:32:05 AM »
I trust Regvps.com 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
The team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 09:03:53 AM »
Well, Regvps.com has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. Their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

EchoWave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2024, 03:24:54 AM »
I have a good experience using services from hostpro.com. I chose the NVMe VPS-2 plan, which costs $24 per month, and I am completely satisfied with the results! It has 8 GB of RAM and 160 GB of NVMe SSD, which provides good loading speeds for my sites. Technical support is available 24/7, and they are always ready to help if you have any questions or problems. The daily backups, which are kept for 30 days, give me extra confidence in data security. I also appreciated that HostPro uses powerful Intel Xeon processors, which greatly improve performance. It is the perfect choice for businesses that need stability and speed. If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting service, I recommend you to check out hostpro.com. I am satisfied with the service and plan to stay with them for a long time!

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2024, 03:27:20 PM »
VPS plans from inet.ws and hostsailor.com can be quite suitable for you.
Timely support.
No constant tricky upselling.
Generous plans.
Consistent service.
Very fair, affordable rates.