Forums FindUKHosting
UK Web Hosting Forum => Virtual Private Server (VPS) => Topic started by: OliviaBennet on August 18, 2026, 02:43:58 PM
-
I need a server for WooCommerce. Currently, there are about 3,000 products and 5,000–7,000 visitors per day, but I plan to launch Google Ads.
I want to build in some headroom:
8 vCPUs
16 GB RAM
150 GB NVMe
daily backups
24/7 support
I’m looking at hostpro.com. Is this a reasonable configuration for a store like this? Maybe it would be better to spend part of the budget on a CDN/Redis instead of just getting more VPS resources?
-
Have a look at VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/) and justvps.pro (https://justvps.pro/).
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.
-
Maybe cheaper but better you check out other site as well. Try considering Hostpresto.com (https://hostpresto.com/) ecommerce friendly hosting solutions. Get 20 months of hosting, for the price of 10. Buy any new annual Web, Premium, Reseller, Email or Cloud Server hosting package and pay for just 10 months. Use code 20YEARS at checkout.
-
For anyone exploring VPS hosting, I would put reliability, recovery options, and technical assistance on the same level as raw server specifications. I use hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com) and one of the features that stands out to me is the daily backup of all services, allowing data to be restored if it is damaged, an update goes wrong, or the service is affected by hacking. Their qualified support team is available 24/7 and can help with technical questions for free, which is especially convenient when something needs attention outside normal business hours.
-
I usually look at storage, scalability, backup policy, and support when comparing VPS providers, and HostPro covers all four. The VPS plans (https://hostpro.com/linux-vps) use NVMe storage, have different resource configurations, and include daily remote backups with up to 30 days of retention. Tampa, Warsaw, and Amsterdam locations and 24/7 technical support are also available.
-
You can go with HostNamaste openvz vps (https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php). Hosting plans come with everything I need, from security to optimization tools.
My overall confidence in my online presence has increased thanks to consistent hosting performance.
-
I have kept the same VPS account at hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com) for quite some time because the setup simply works. Every night a full backup of all services is created, so restoring data after corruption, a bad patch or an intrusion is straightforward. The support team is reachable at any hour, responds with clear solutions and does not charge for help. Resource allocation stays predictable and speed does not drop during peak periods.
-
Picking a VPS comes down to trust, and hostpro.com (http://hostpro.com) earned mine over months of use. Daily backups of all services mean data damage, a botched update, or hacking can be undone quickly. Their technical support is qualified, reachable 24/7, and free for any inquiry. I've had a fast, stable experience throughout.