UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Best server provider around $100-110month?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Forweb:
Rareservers.com? They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Corrsikos:
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at http://superbithost.com/

I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.
Leaving that apart, things have been great so far - it was easy to setup the site, transfer the files/sql data and so I'm giving it a 5 throughout.

Rizzotto:
I know HostSailor.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
I used to have a website with other host but then quit after I started with this company.

Morrison:
 To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

Rawler:
I believe you should have more reliable names. According to my knowledge a1dedicatedservers.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version