UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk

(1/2) > >>

JustMe:
Which shared plan is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or hosting.uk?

Rizzotto:
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

I first signed up with Hostmines.com because the price was extremely reasonable, and I had heard good things about their support. Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Wow, I must say they are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.

Ridali:
Such a great post, reflecting the ability of a good content writer. Thanks for sharing this with us, I hope you will post more such a great post Manpower provider company in Pakistan

HayaAli:
It's an amazing Blog the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work. I'm a typical guest of your site and like you setting aside the effort to keep up the pleasant site. I'll be a successive guest for quite a while. Corporate uniform manufacturers

GoMaryRound:
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and jollyworkshosting.com are worth trying.
 They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version