UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Cloud hosting is looked for

(1/2) > >>

GoMaryRound:
I'm looking for a decent and reliable cloud hosting and two hosts were advised me to try: hostingsource.com and everest.net, so which plan is better for me to follow? What do you think?   

Finelige:
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like VIUX.com - they are cool.
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do). They are super awesome.

Eric Foley:
If you are thinking to go for cloud hosting then you should just make yourself clear with the difference between cloud hosting and dedicated server. As dedicated server is more beneficial and advantageous than cloud hosting, you should go for dedicated server.

Cloud doesn't provide you full control of the website whereas you get full control if hosted on dedicated server.

Thank and then act.

Rizzotto:
Maybe Rareservers.com and their cloud SSD hosting plans?

All such situations were dealt with properly, in a timely manner. I only needed to contact support (live on MSN) on those special occasions to ask what was happening. Otherwise the server was working fine so I had no reason to contact them for server related problems.

Forweb:
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Try to check out SolVPS.com cloud hosting packages! They have servers located in US and UK.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version