News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable VPS account is needed ...  (Read 6344 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable VPS account is needed ...
« on: August 01, 2023, 05:05:20 PM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable VPS account is needed ...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 07:04:36 AM »
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all QHoster.com VPS hosting Plans. Methods of payment accepted: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer. 
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 08:08:08 AM »
I will most definitely be giving QHoster.com my business for a long time into the forseeable future. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 10:22:54 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides webhosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. Its most basic package for inexpensive VPS hosting is available for just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the Plan. At this time, you can receive a discount of 30% off any of our webhosting services. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 06:54:06 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the greatest webhosting services available at prices that are accessible.Its most basic option for cheap virtual private servers starts at around $25 per month.In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design.At this time, all of our webhosting plans are available with a discount of thirty percent.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 05:53:42 PM »
The mentioned companies -  qhoster.com as well as inet.ws - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 10:14:47 AM »
Webhostingworld delivers the best and cheap webhosting services.Its basic package for affordable and reliable VPS only starts from $25/month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already incorporated into the design. At this time, all of our webhosting plans are available with a discount of thirty percent. This is a limited promotion, so act fast. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2023, 09:09:21 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its basic plan for cheap VPS hosting begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a variety of other additional services that are already included in the plan, such as cPanel and a free domain name for life, along with a great deal of other features. At this time, all of our webhosting plans are available with an offer of 30%. This is a limited offer. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 08:15:18 AM »
I am quite happy using web host pro and also hostnamaste vps hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.