UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

low-cost reseller hosting plans please?

(1/10) > >>

wwwspyder:
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost reseller hosting plans with these specs:
150 gbs of disk space, bandwidth - 3 TB, Linux.
I have found Hostforweb.com - What can you say about their service?
Their server hosting plans look ok for my sites. What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Corrsikos:
I can highly recommend Hostforweb.com hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
It rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.

Finelige:
I've had my website with hostforweb.com for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!

Rizzotto:
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Hostforweb.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

Forweb:
I would like to join the majority and say Hostforweb.com is a nice web hosting provider with good prices, features and tools.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version