UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Server hosting provider ... need the best one ...

<< < (2/2)

ownwebservers1:

--- Quote from: GoMaryRound on February 26, 2024, 06:08:21 PM ---I need the best server provider and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

--- End quote ---

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55

Rawler:
Plans from hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com are full-featured and low cost.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.

wwwspyder:
Any time you need help they are there for you. Hostingsource.com is the place to host your web sites - I am happy!
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. Get your own professional domain name FREE with all web hosting plans.

Forweb:
I'm very satisfied ZipServers.com - Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Try their low-cost dedicated hosting.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version