UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

Good reseller hosting solutions?

(1/4) > >>

Finelige:
Can someone describe their hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you think Hostnamaste.com reseller hosting solutions will work fine for my needs?

Any they reliable? Any comments, please?

Forweb:
It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable Datapacket.net guys are. I mean, the control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - from blogs to forums, cron jobs, and choices of webmail and many other things I don't even know what the heck they are.

webhostingworld:
WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. The most basic package for reseller hosting only costs $8 per month with this company. It also offers Free Migration, Free Setup & Instant Activation, Free RV Site Builder, Free Domain for Life, Free Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Encrypt, Let's 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Ultra Fast and Secure, 1 Click Installs with Softaculous, and Ultra Fast and Secure.

wwwspyder:
Happy with Hostnamaste.com hosting. Using their OpenVZ VPS and happy so far. Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick!
You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.

Corrsikos:
Well another new year here again. Three years with Hostnamaste.com now and nothing but great service from them.
Great hosting service. I can't praise these people enough. Response time is amazing, and the guys stick with you and your problem if needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version