News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Web Hosting / Re: How should I choose a suitable server?
« Last post by Sara1Ashraf on Today at 09:28:39 AM »
Choosing the right server depends on your website's needs. For a personal blog, shared hosting might be enough. If you need more power and control, go for VPS or dedicated servers. For the best server, you can opt for Hostbillo Hosting Solutions as it offers various options to fit different requirements and budgets. They provide solid performance, good uptime, and helpful customer support, which are key factors to consider. Look at your site's traffic, resource needs, and growth potential. With Hostbillo, you can easily upgrade as your site grows, making it a versatile choice for any business.

Also currently summer sale is live on the Hostbillo site where you get all of its servers at a flat 50% off. So grab this opportunity and save your money.
We're thrilled to announce bodHOST flash sale on reseller hosting plans! For a limited time only, use the coupon code RH20 at checkout to receive an exclusive 20% discount on all our reseller hosting packages.

Just use code RH20 at checkout to elevate your hosting experience. Don't miss out – seize the opportunity to power up your websites and enjoy reliable hosting with bodHOST!

Our Strength:

• Secure, Reliable, Stable, and profitable hosting company
• Hosting Plan starts from $1.09/mo
• Quality Assurance
• 30 days money back guarantee

------------------------------------------------
Linux Reseller Hosting Packages

Linux LITE Reseller

• 20 GB Storage
• 500GB Bandwidth
• cPanel/WHM
• Host up to 10 cPanel Accounts
• Unlimited Email Accounts
• No Free Domain
• 24*7 Human Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Order Now - $8.79/month with coupon RH20

Linux STARTER Reseller

• 40 GB Storage
• 1000GB Bandwidth
• cPanel/WHM
• Host up to 20 cPanel Accounts
• Free Domain*
• 24*7 Human Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Order Now - $13.19/month with coupon RH20

Linux PRO Reseller

• 60 GB Storage
• 1500GB Bandwidth
• cPanel/WHM
• Host up to 35 cPanel Accounts
• Free Domain*
• 24*7 Human Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Order Now - $17.59/month with coupon RH20

For more information and specifications, check our website pages here: https://www.bodhost.com/web-hosting/linux-reseller-hosting

Windows Reseller Hosting Packages

Windows Lite Reseller

• 20 GB Storage
• 500GB Bandwidth
• Plesk
• Host up to 10 Accounts
• No Free Domain
• 24*7 Human Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Order Now - $8.79/month with coupon RH20

Windows Starter Reseller

• 40 GB Storage
• 1000GB Bandwidth
• Plesk
• Host up to 20 Accounts
• No Free Domain
• 24*7 Human Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Order Now - $13.19/month with coupon RH20

Windows Pro Reseller

• 60 GB Storage
• 1500GB Bandwidth
• Plesk
• Host up to 35 Accounts
• No Free Domain
• 24*7 Human Support
• 99.95% Uptime

>>>>> Order Now - $17.59/month with coupon RH20

For more information and specifications, check our website pages here: https://www.bodhost.com/web-hosting/windows-reseller-hosting

Features:

Setup fee: Free
Activation: Instant Setup(within 30 minutes after payment is made).
Backups: Daily
Free SSL
Free Account Migration.
Uptime: 99.9% guarantee
24/7/365 support
30 days money back guarantee

Please visit our website to open a ticket with our sales department for any custom quote or questions. Contact us at sales@bodhost.com or 0844 324 5054 to ask any questions about our offers.
General Web Hosting / Re: black.host vs libertyvps.net
« Last post by myresellerhome on Today at 05:02:17 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
General Web Hosting / Re: Lookin for reliable hosting for our brand
« Last post by Finelige on May 27, 2024, 10:36:46 AM »
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Must say that Neironvps.com hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: Which VPS should I have a deal with?
« Last post by Finelige on May 27, 2024, 10:35:44 AM »
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Highly recommend Profvds.com Slovakia vps. The hosting solutions provided are excellent.
This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: Choosing a right VPS account ...
« Last post by Finelige on May 27, 2024, 10:34:14 AM »
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime. These guys are tops in their support.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Swisslayer.com fast kvmvps. Great value for money!
Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting / Re: Best European server provider
« Last post by Finelige on May 27, 2024, 10:33:20 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
Try ZakServers.com solutions. They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
General Web Hosting / Re: Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?
« Last post by Finelige on May 27, 2024, 10:31:36 AM »
I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive. Happy using Hostnamaste.com openvz vps. SolusVM Easy-to-Use VPS Control Panel.
You can use this package: OpenVZ-4096 at $19.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 4GB, 100GB Storage, 4TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting / Re: hostround.com vs allwebhost.com
« Last post by Finelige on May 27, 2024, 10:28:11 AM »
I've tried a few hosting providers but Allwebhost.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.
General Web Hosting / Re: Lookin for reliable hosting for our brand
« Last post by Sara1Ashraf on May 27, 2024, 09:01:25 AM »
If you’re looking for reliable hosting, I recommend you to look at Hostbillo Hosting Solution. They offer a variety of hosting plans that are both affordable and high performance. I’ve been using their services for a year, and i can say that their server is equipped with higher uptime and customer support. Their user-friendly control panel makes it easy to manage my websites, and their 24/7 support team is always ready to help. Whether you’re running a small blog or a larger site, Hostbillo has options to fit your needs. Also currently it host summer sale where you get all of its hosting at flat 50% off. So don't waste this opportunity and choose Hostbillo today.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10