UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

Right VPS account to sign up with at low prices ...

(1/2) > >>

JustMe:
Deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are to my liking and their prices are affordable for me and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with?
What's your would-be choice? 

Forweb:
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I know that foxcloud.net offer really cool vps hosting solutions (also based on SSD storage).
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful :)

wwwspyder:
IMHO, QHoster.com will work fine for your needs. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Vanhoeck:
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is really cool option to purchase vps hosting with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Corrsikos:
Give http://superbithost.com a try. I have been with this web host for 8 months, and uptime has been 99.94%.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version