News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting / Re: Decent account to sign up with ...
« Last post by wwwspyder on May 16, 2024, 08:29:12 AM »
You can rely on ZipServers.com hosting. It is flexible one. The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them. Every time I have a question or need their assistance I find them to be quick to answer and quick to act. I have no problems referring them.
Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting / Re: Fast server provider ...
« Last post by wwwspyder on May 16, 2024, 08:28:08 AM »
Try ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support. I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds. Highly recommended A+++
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: Attractive VPS provider ...
« Last post by wwwspyder on May 16, 2024, 08:24:05 AM »
Give vote for Swisslayer.com cheap ssdvps. All in all no complaints or problems, super fast and best host!
They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free hosting. Give them a try, You will not be sorry!

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: libertyvps.net vs owned-networks.net
« Last post by wwwspyder on May 16, 2024, 08:13:56 AM »
So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Libertyvps.net servers, features & technical support! Pricing is also, good enough.
General Web Hosting / Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?
« Last post by wwwspyder on May 16, 2024, 08:11:36 AM »
Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy or Hostnamaste.com vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Thanks
Your dedication and hard work truly farmed kitchen shine through in everything you do. Keep up the great work!
General Web Hosting / Re: rockhoster.com vs ewallhost.com
« Last post by BeverlyLevings on May 16, 2024, 08:04:43 AM »
Your commitment to your goals outlander brewery is unwavering, keep moving forward with purpose!
Your ability to eleanor dc is exceptional, keep honing your craft!
Your positive attitude and billy nomates enthusiasm are contagious, keep spreading the joy!
Your dedication to excellence zapata mexican restaurant is unmatched, keep striving for perfection!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10