UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

affordable reseller hosting plans?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rizzotto:
I first signed up with Webhost.pro cpanel web host because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.

Corrsikos:
After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros. Highly recommend Rockhoster.com solutions for any hosting needs. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

webhostingworld:
WebHostingWorld offers the best and most affordable web hosting services. It offers various kinds of hosting such as shared hosting, reseller hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, and VPS hosting. Its basic price for reseller hosting just starts from $8/month.it provides features such as free migration, FREE Setup & Instant Activation, FREE RV Site Builder, FREE Domain for Life, FREE Private Nameservers, Domain Reseller Account, Free Auto SSL-Let’s Encrypt

webhostingworld:
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. It offers several different kinds of hosting, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, virtual private server hosting, dedicated hosting, and hosting for WordPress websites. The cost of its most basic reseller package begins at just $8 per month. In addition, it offers free migration, setup, and instant activation, RV site builder, free domain for life, private nameservers, a domain reseller account, and free auto SSL-Encrypt. 

ryanwuk:
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version