News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I have observed the quality of hostingsource.com service, also customer care options closely before my move.
Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan. The service is easier to use and with minimum issues.
Multiple 10 gigabit connections maximize uptime and ensure stable network connectivity.
General Web Hosting / Re: Which plan is better to sign up with?
« Last post by Corrsikos on Today at 12:22:13 PM »
Based on the advice of my web designer I switched to Rockhoster.com web host. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own folly. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.
I have been using SwissLayer.com for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
Extremely knowledgeable and very patient, it has been outstanding to work with. I have used and will continue using them for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
I like my new web host and highly recommend Libertyvps.net solutions to other webmasters and webdesigners.
They'll help you get started and make sure your website is up, running, and cranking away. The staff is personable, patient, and very attentive.
For hosting a blog, I'd suggest looking into Hostbillo Linux Shared Hosting. It's affordable and easy to set up, perfect for bloggers. The performance is solid, so your blog will load quickly, which is important for keeping readers happy. Their support team is friendly and responsive, which is a big help if you run into any issues. Plus, the plans offer enough resources for a growing blog. Also currently summer sale is live on its website where you get its all hosting including Linux Shared hosting at a flat 50% off. don't miss this opportunity to save money and get the best hosting at half price.
If you're looking for an SSD server provider, DedicatedCore is an excellent choice. Their SSD servers are designed for high performance, ensuring faster data access and improved website loading times. The use of SSD technology significantly enhances the speed and reliability of your hosting, making it ideal for businesses that require quick response times and powerful performance.

DedicatedCore stands out due to its commitment to providing top-notch hardware and exceptional customer support. Their servers are optimized for a wide range of applications, ensuring your website or application runs smoothly and efficiently. Choose DedicatedCore for reliable, high-speed SSD hosting that meets your business needs.
Enhanced Performance and Reliability: Dedicated servers in the UK offer unmatched performance and reliability for your website. With a dedicated server, your resources are not shared with other users, ensuring consistent and high-speed performance. This is crucial for websites with high-traffic or resource-intensive applications. DedicatedCore provides state-of-the-art dedicated servers located in the UK, equipped with powerful hardware and optimized for maximum uptime, ensuring your website runs smoothly and efficiently.

Security and Customization: A dedicated server offers a higher level of security compared to shared hosting. You have full control over the server environment, allowing you to implement robust security measures customized to your specific needs. DedicatedCore’s UK dedicated servers come with advanced security features and customizable configurations, giving you the flexibility to manage your server settings, install the necessary software, and apply security protocols to protect your data and applications.

By choosing DedicatedCore for your dedicated server needs in the UK, you benefit from enhanced performance, reliability, and security, ensuring your website operates at its best. Their dedicated servers are designed to support growing businesses with scalable options and dedicated support, making them a perfect choice for anyone looking to boost their website's performance and security.
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: sunucun.com.tr vs hostsailor.com
« Last post by davids007 on Today at 09:10:36 AM »
bodHOST is a hosting company that offers affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for businesses and individuals. Their VPS hosting plans come with full root access, high-performance SSD storage, and 24/7 customer support. With several plans to choose from, customers can easily scale their hosting resources as their business grows. Additionally, bodHOST provides several security and backup features to ensure that customers' websites and data are always protected.

2 vCPU Cores
2 GB RAM
25 GB SDD Storage
1 TB Monthly Transfer
Choice of Linux distributions
Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
24*7 Human Support

Price: $14.99/ mo
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: Low cost VPS is needed ...
« Last post by webhostingworld on Today at 05:01:20 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services. Its basic VPS plan just starts from $25/month. It includes cpanel/WHM, free domain for life, etc. For more details, you can visit our website.
UK Web Hosting Experience / Forgotten wallet password. Any help?
« Last post by Corrsikos on May 21, 2024, 12:45:25 PM »
Need to know webmasters views on Coinretrieval.com Crypto wallet recovery solutions.
Thinking to try their service for recover my crypto wallet password.
Do you know anything about them? Trustworthy or not? Other options you can recommend me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10