UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Any place to host photo gallery?

<< < (2/2)

Rizzotto:
The site speed is good. QHoster.com servers are secure. The prices are fair. You might pay a little more than you do for bare bones elsewhere, but a full CPanel with ever increasing functions and very logical placement, attentive, technically solid customer support, secure fast servers and everything working out of the gate saves a lot of time and that makes up for more than the difference.

Forweb:
Transferred all my sites to hostwinds.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Rawler:
I know with hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

LusoVPS:
If you are looking at an unlimited hosting plan, exactly what does that mean? All unlimited plans have limitations – it’s just a matter of what those limitations are.

Cinthya98:
Well, I used both of them, and I would say they are both great, but still, hostwinds.com is a better choice for hosting photo galleries. For all the other purposes, Qhoster might be a bit better. Actually, there are many great hosts, and some of them are truly fantastic. I'm using a couple of them. I also use hostwinds for the photo galleries, as I have a business account, and I use all the galleries for it. I also ordered a great board from create.vista.com. I hope it will be read as soon as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version