UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Quality shared account is looked for ...

(1/2) > >>

GoMaryRound:
I'm looking for a quality and reliable shared account and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com, which plan would you advise me to use?

Rizzotto:
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Try to check out dcxv.com cheap website hosting solutions.
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

Rawler:
Check out services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

Forweb:
I've been with foxcloud.net for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.

Devotion:
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version