UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Stable server provider ... what should I do?

(1/2) > >>

Dasdim:
Which server is better to sign up with - coinshosting.com or planethoster.com?

Forweb:
I have being hosting with Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated server hosting for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host. The website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

GoMaryRound:
Check out servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, they promise to offer a top quality service on all fronts, and for this reason the service is worth every penny you pay. Once you go with them you will wonder why you ever bothered with any other host - honestly!

Finelige:
Believe Regvps.com dedicated hosting is the solution that will meet your needs.
Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

wwwspyder:
How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

As for time-tested one, can draw your attention to GTHost.com dedicated packages. They don’t block clients for failure to pay on time, they can give more hosting for free or for cheap, they can assemble custom servers, and if there is a queue for a certain model, then they are the first to receive it. That is, there is a waiting list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version