UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Good host with stable servers?

(1/2) > >>

Corrsikos:
I came across various hosting offers and found GThost.com - they offer affordable server hosting service.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
How can I check their level of management? Are they trustworthy hosting providers?

Finelige:
Quite happy with gthost.com storage server hosting. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.
The support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. Their best tends to surpass expectations.
Good one, give them a try.

Rizzotto:
No doubt, it will be reasonable to draw your attention to OBhost.net 60% OFF special:

--- Quote ---Dedicated Server with /24 Subnet - Instead of $533.34 Per Month, Only $320.00 Per Month
For IPv4 Subnet List, Please Contact Sales - Dedicated Server (Atom or i Series, 8Gb RAM to 32Gb RAM, 250Gb HDD to 2TB HDD with 100TB of Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port) and IPv4 Subnet (/29 to /16)
--- End quote ---

wwwspyder:
If I were you I would go for zakservers.com.
They have the best prices for dedicated servers with DDos protection.

Forweb:
As a nice alternative, give INSIGHT WEB HOSTING a try.
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version