News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Zen Cart or magento shopping cart?  (Read 3165 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Zen Cart or magento shopping cart?
« on: April 29, 2020, 07:48:03 AM »
Zen Cart or magento shopping cart? Why?
Require over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on cloudarion.com web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Zen Cart or magento shopping cart?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 12:32:43 PM »
After I've experienced some issues or high pricing with 3 other hosting providers in the last 5 years, I'm very satisfied with Cloudarion.com provider. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. Uptime in the 1 year since I moved has been great and the server is always fast and stable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 06:39:28 AM »
My site is almost always up (9 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time). I plan to stay put with Cloudarion.com provider. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it. Their Switzerland servers is really fast - great plus for their team.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 08:17:36 AM »
I have been with cloudarion.com for some time and I think that now is right time to drop a few lines about their services. I want to start with the signing up process. Everything was processed very fast and I hadn’t had to wait more than a few minutes for my account to get approved.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 12:04:49 PM »
When ever I needed support, they were always there 24/7. I've been a regular customer at cloudarion.com provider, purchasing domain names for well over 8 months now. Other than that, most of the time, the people they have working for them are professional and know what they are talking about.