News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: need help to choose professional web hosting  (Read 3104 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
need help to choose professional web hosting
« on: April 17, 2020, 05:12:46 AM »
I need help to choose professional web hosting:
32gb ram, 2x 2TB disk or 2x500gb SSD
I've found the host called thaihosting.asia and also hostingsource.com - their dedicated server hosting deals look quite good.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: need help to choose professional web hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 09:21:55 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend Thaihosting.asia dedicated hosting services.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 07:48:34 AM »
I have been using Thaihosting.asia services for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. It happened so that I have found out the availability of their systems administrator and sent them a support ticket and they responded me in a minute.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 12:10:06 PM »
I need help to choose professional web hosting:
32gb ram, 2x 2TB disk or 2x500gb SSD

Taking into account your needs, can recommend CloudArion servers.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 06:41:17 AM »
I've been a regular customer at Thaihosting.asia dedicated hosting service, hosting domain names for well over 8 months now. Other than that, most of the time, the people they have working for them are professional and know what they are talking about. They always have promos and discounts. Happy with everything about them.