News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 3135 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: February 27, 2020, 04:00:14 PM »
Servers from hostnamaste.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so which is your would-be choice? 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 12:55:38 PM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with reputed and trusted brands like BlazingFast.Host provider.
Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 01:15:43 PM »
Been hosting with Hostnamaste.com for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 12:44:04 PM »
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff. Hostnamaste.com uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 10:45:41 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
One thing I must say about Hostnamaste.com Cheap Dedicated Server hosting is that they have excellent customer service. They are willing to help you out in any way they can.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."