News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap shared plan in Europe ... need your advice ...  (Read 2958 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Cheap shared plan in Europe ... need your advice ...
« on: December 25, 2019, 05:42:43 PM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a right shared plan for hosting a forum and two hosts are in my mind: rockhoster.com and hosting.uk, so what would you do if you were in my place?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap shared plan in Europe ... need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 07:46:13 AM »
+ vote for rockhoster.com hosting solutions. I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 09:18:10 AM »
In total I love rockhoster.com web hosting, it was really easy to pick up and start using.
All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 11:16:46 AM »
My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with Rockhoster.com speed connectivity. Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 08:50:55 AM »
I have been hosting with Rockhoster.com for 7 months and their support has always been great, as well as their uptime and just about everything else. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.