News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost shared plan for hosting an e-shop ...  (Read 3537 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Low cost shared plan for hosting an e-shop ...
« on: November 27, 2019, 06:05:14 PM »
I need a cheap shared plan for hosting and e-shop and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net (turkey19) and avansit.com.com, so which way is better to follow? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Low cost shared plan for hosting an e-shop ...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 09:11:26 AM »
I used the coupon: turkey19 - it gave me 60% OFF - Valid until December, the 2nd.
https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose Kvchosting.net provider.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 03:27:55 PM »
Cheap shared plans from hostingsource.com and rso.bg are able to satisfy all your needs.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 09:09:49 AM »
Don't look any further just go for Kvchosting.net and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
Is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 09:03:09 AM »
I have two domains hosted at kvchosting.net and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.