News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to buy ...  (Read 502 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Server to buy ...
« on: November 15, 2019, 05:50:15 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are the best for me and I have to stick to only one, so which is that?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 07:54:14 AM »
I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
I recommend hostingsource.com to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 08:54:37 AM »
You can also get powerful servers at Centohost.com - Their support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else.
They also provide a toll-free phone number, which is great for me!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 09:12:55 AM »
I would recommend Hostunmetered.net as a provider to look at when looking for a host.
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 11:09:40 AM »
Give HostingSource.com Managed Servers Hosting a try. The support is the best I've ever had on a shared server. I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

VIKHOST

• View Profile
    • VIKHOST
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 03:21:58 PM »
Vikhost provides great service with low pricing. You could order fast VPS with 1Gbps connection, free install/reinstalls, 99.99% network and etc.
https://vikhost.com/
Dedicated and Virtual Servers, DDoS Protection Services to Clients Worldwide!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 11:13:14 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Since I've signed up with kvchosting.net servers, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
OVERALL. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!