News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need to know more about these hosts ...  (Read 4380 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Need to know more about these hosts ...
« on: August 13, 2019, 05:45:24 PM »
I am looking for more info about these hosts - QHoster.com and Hostplax.com and I wonder which plan is the best for hosting a blog? 

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Need to know more about these hosts ...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 07:23:08 AM »
What are your specifications? What is your monthly budget?

Can also recommend Cloudarion.com website hosting deals. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. Asked for assistance once, but the answer given read like it was automated, giving no solution to a problem I later solved on my own.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 07:56:55 AM »
I would recommend anyone to QHoster.com provider. I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
They started to offer KVM VPS Servers with AUTO SETUP! Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 08:30:53 AM »
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Would like to add that HostingSource.com is simply the best hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible. The price is great and everyhting is perfect. By far the best host I have used: ever.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 01:19:04 PM »
All I can say is that, QHoster.com web host has been the best I have been with in the past 3 years of hosting websites with other web hosts and this provider. Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »
I am looking for more info about these hosts - QHoster.com and Hostplax.com and I wonder which plan is the best for hosting a blog?

Here are four simple steps that can help you find the right web host for you:

1. Figure out your website needs
What will you be doing with your website? The right web host will support the platforms or building tools you need to create the website you want, as well as provide your site with adequate storage, speed, and reliability. For example, do you need to process online payments? Are you writing a blog or creating a visual gallery?

Some web hosts offer tools and infrastructure that specialize in particular types of websites or functionality. One that works for somebody else might not be the right fit for you, so make sure to find a web host that really meets your particular needs.

2. Consider your website-building and bundling options
Are you building your own website, or looking to use a DIY website builder like Wix or Squarespace? Consider whether or not you want your services bundled.

Web hosting and website builder combined: Many web-building services also offer hosting. This allows you to build your website and get hosting as part of the package. Examples of website builders that also offer web hosting include include Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify and Blogger. Google Domains partners with all of these combined web hosts and builders.

3. Compare key factors

Price of signup and renewal: In addition to the cost of signup, be sure to check for renewal rates and skim the fine print for any hidden fees or obligations.
Technical needs: Make sure the web host and site builder you choose meets all of your site requirements, and also check for things you may want or need in the future, such as:
Management settings and ease-of-use: Think about who will be doing the bulk of the site management—such as updating site content—you or a web professional?
Support services: How important is it that someone is available 24/7? Are you comfortable with email, phone, and/or chat support?
Customization: Will you be able to create customize and update the site as you’d like?
Ease-of-setup: How fast can you get your new site online?
Cancellation policy: Is there any red tape or fine print that looks iffy?

Regards,
Diana

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 08:47:00 AM »
I started with QHoster.com about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."